YARA Ferticare – Water-soluble complex fertilizers with trace elements
Yara Ferticare (ex Kemira Ferticare) complex mineral fertilizers are 100% water-soluble, with high content of nutrients. They are designed for “fertigation” and foliar application. YARA Ferticare fertilizers are available in different formulations that can be used during the whole growing season in order to supply plant with all essential nutrients.
Key benefits of using Ferticare through irrigation system:
- 100% water-soluble
- High content of active substances
- Easy digestibility of macro and microelements
- Low level of salt
- Acidifies nutrient solution – lower pH value
- Improves water quality (neutralizing carbonate)
- Improves nutrient digestibility
- Protects the irrigation system from clogging
- Top results in modern nutrition of plants
- Different ratio of nutrients – suitable for all vegetative stages of crops
- Possible mixing with other water-soluble fertilizers and plant protection products
- Easy storage and tolerance to low temperatures
- Environmental friendly
Key benefits of using Ferticare in foliar nutrition:
- Prevention of lack of macro and trace elements
- Faster growth and better development of crop
- Improves fruit setting and fruit ripening
- Prevention stressful situations
- Increased resistance to disease
- Better yields and quality
- Easy foliar digestibility
- Maximum digestibility of nutrients, no loss
- Possibility of mixing with other fertilizers
- Possibility of mixing with plant protection products
FERTICARE 15-30-15 Starter – for the beginning of season and better rooting
Start fertilizer with high content of phosphorus. Designed for production of vegetable, flower and ornamental plants’ seedlings and better rooting after transplantation. Excellent for vegetables, berries and other fruits from planting till flowering. It is recommended to use periodically during vegetation for renewing of root and raising of phosphorus level in nutrient solution.
FERTICARE 14-11-25 I – universal, standard
Suitable for nutrition of all crops during vegetation because of ideal ratio of NPK elements. Significantly accelerates flowering and improves fruit setting. It is ideal for foliar nutrition of all crops: husbandry, vegetable, fruit, vineyards, flowers and ornamental plants.
FERTICARE 24-8-16 II – rich in nitrogen, for growth and development of vegetative organs
It is used after rooting, during intensive growth and developments of all intensive crops. It is efficient in correction of nutrition of crops with slowed growth. It is recommended for foliar treatment of vegetable, fruit and husbandry crops during intensive growth period.
FERTICARE 10-5-26 III – rich in potassium, after flowering, for fruiting
It is recommended for crops with high demands for potassium in second vegetative period. It provides fruits with good colour, improves quality and storage performances.
Fertilizer with balanced ratio of macro elements. Recommended for all crops throughout vegetation.
|Ferticare 15-30-15||15||30||15||2,5||1,5||0,01||0,005||0,05||0,05||0,001||0,005||2, 25|
|Ferticare 14-11-25||14||11||25||2,2||1,8||0,02||0,1||0,1||0,1||0,002||0,1||0.01, 0.1, 0.5, 2, 25|
|Ferticare 24-8-16||24||8||16||3,9||1,3||0,03||0||0,01||0||0||0||2, 25|
|FerticareTM 10-5-26||10||5||26||2,5||1,7||0||0||0,01||0||0||0||2, 25|
|KristaflexTM 20-20-20||20||20||20||2,2||1,6||0||0||0||0||0||0||2, 25|